Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I can't wait to start posting!!!!!

With the holidays (read: Christmas) coming up very quickly, I've been shopping and crafting a LOT lately! Unfortunately, the kids Christmas gifts aren't very parsimonious this year... FORTUNATELY, my crafts definitely are! I will be posting $2 & $3 topiaries; a fully decorated chandelier that cost me a whopping $4 total ($12 if you count the actual chandelier); my stair garland that crosses over my imaginary $10 boundary, but only by $3, and it's totally worth it; a tablescape, where I show you how great it is to take one great thing (that's still super cheap), mix in some more super cheap items, and end up with a fabulous look - that doesn't look like you were shopping at a dollar store! I also have some bling ornaments that I will throw in - $3 for 24 ornaments. I would post it all right now, but it's 1:30 am... I will leave you with one tip. A lot of my holiday decor (and all of my better holiday decor) has been acquired over a few years. If you're just starting out, go really really cheap right now, you'd be surprised what's still on the shelves and 75% off after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment